Smithers Pira and the Sustainable Packaging Coalition will be holding SUSTPACK, a conference on sustainability in packaging that will serve the needs of the entire supply chain. It will be held from March 31-April 2 in Orlando, Fla. Packaging professionals in the areas of material supply, converting, feedstock, and more will have opportunities to learn and network at the three-day event. Over 400 packaging leaders will be in attendance.
Speakers at the conference will include Nina Goodrich of GreenBlue and the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, Daniel Bana of PepsiCo, Carla Fantoni of TetraPack, and Jason Foster of Replenish as well as notable economists, biologists, and ecologists.
The SUSTPACK agenda is posted on the event web site. Topics include:
- Accelerating Sustainability
- Accelerating Consumer Interest: Getting the Consumer Interested and Engaged in Sustainability
- Biopolymers’ Interconnectivity
- Marine Debris
- Innovation Across the Supply Chain from Concept to End of Life Flash Talks
- State of the Composting Industry as it Relates to Sustainable Packaging
- Driving Value from the Circular Economy