The Fourth Annual Global Packaging Summit, organized by WTG Events,will be held from January 26-27 in Barcelona, Spain.
Speakers will include top-level packaging professionals in the fast-moving consumer goods industry with speakers including Tom Domen, long term innovation manager at Ecover; Jon Wilde, global packaging sustainability manager of SABMiller; and Kay Hedges, group packaging development manager at Kingfisher.
Attendees are invited to download an app to help navigate the event. Featured sessions planned include:
- Sustainable innovation for customer satisfaction and business growth
- Unlocking creativity for packaging innovation and shelf appeal
- Liquid packaging innovation that disrupts
- Online retail packaging: how e-commerce will change the way products are packaged
- Big Company Idea: Small Company Resources—an Entrepreneur’s Guide to Packaging Innovation