ChiefPackagingOfficer.com is a fresh, new information portal for the global packaging community. It’s based on the premise that, today, packaging is a c-level conversation.
All of us involved in creating and managing packaging at every level know that packaging is strategic as well as tactical. It touches almost every part of the business. Most important, it’s the last face your brand presents to your customer before purchase.
Packaging has ROI impact, but as a holistic entity, it has yet to be elevated to a commensurate seat at the table. Packaging and the many professionals who deliver it are to a large extent unsung heroes. Our aim is to help you change that. ChiefPackagingOfficer.com does that in a number of ways:
- Keeps you informed. ChiefPackagingOfficer.com curates and aggregates news from around the global packaging industry. One-stop shopping for the day-to-day intelligence you want and need.
- Delivers ‘Packaging POV’. Thought leaders from all areas of the packaging process and from the key industries that rely on packaging innovation for success contribute their best thinking, ideas and experience to ChiefPackagingOfficer.com.
- Gives you a voice. Want to share a success story? Have a question? Want some advice from an expert or your peers? Want to let your colleagues know about your new position or career move? You can do it here at CPO.com. (links to where they can do all of the above)
- Builds a Community. And maybe a movement. Let’s grow and create change together.
- Shares BLUE Software Content. As your host, we at BLUE offer our views on the ChiefPackagingOfficer.com blog (please comment liberally.) We also provide white papers, checklists and other content where we share our experience and perspective. We also publish a monthly e-newsletter that highlights the best ofChiefPackagingOfficer.com. Please subscribe and share with your colleagues.
ChiefPackagingOfficer.com is both informational and aspirational. If you spend all or part of your day contributing to some aspect of packaging, this site is for you. If you’re in branding, marketing, sales, customer experience, graphics/printing, P&L, legal, regulatory, R&D, product management, manufacturing, distribution, or service, chances are you’re touching packaging. So, please join us today!