Are you ready to kick up your boots and attend the packaging industry’s biggest jam session? This year, Esko will host EskoWorld in Nashville, TN at the Gaylord Opryland Resort on June 24-26th. This annual event is one of the packaging industry’s biggest events, as attendees share their ideas for the future of packaging, collaborate on accomplishments and obstacles and enhance their knowledge of Esko solutions.
If you’re a brand packaging designer, engineer, marketer or Esko product user still on the fence about attending this year’s event, see our five reasons why you should register today:
- You’ll network with more than 90+ brand attendees from CPG, Pharma and Life Sciences and Retail industries. Where else could you meet that many like-minded packaging individuals?
- Get inspired. Listen to Esko’s leadership team discuss the future of Esko product solutions. We will present product solution roadmaps, with updates on the latest technology and trends (which should help your brand’s product and process innovation!)
- Attend breakout sessions specific to you: Our Brand Owner track provides you with the opportunity to better understand universal challenges that brands face across the packaging value chain. Your own colleagues from companies such as MillerCoors, Kraft Heinz, Coopervision and many more will present and share some of their challenges, tips and tricks and best practices.
- Get 1:1 attention directly from the Esko experts. There’s plenty of time to meet with our team for individual demos, or you even can drop into classes to learn more about your favorite products.
- Enjoy Music City! EskoWorld is fun, but you’ll also need a break. Spend an evening exploring downtown Nashville with us at B.B. King’s Blues Club where we’ll eat, drink and honky-tonk the night away!
Still not convinced? Check out the video from last year’s EskoWorld in San Antonio, Texas.
Can’t wait to see you there; register now!